You can’t get more classic than a stripe – and a soft dove grey stripe at that! This go-with-everything colour and pattern suits all genders, all ages and all tastes! We’ve paired it with a pure white to get the best of both neutral worlds in one hat! Available in Baby Flap Hat, Bonnet, Classic Bucket and Ladies Sun Hat.
A little bit whimsical, our classic-style bonnets are for those who love yesteryear style. Soft but sturdy felt in the brims ensures the bonnets protect and highlight cute little faces. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Seeker bonnet provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Elasticised chin ties pull the bonnet around a child’s face offering protection (and adorableness!) and can be tied under the chin. The elastic in the ties allow stretch and comfort and ensures ties aren’t too tight.
- Fashionable yesteryear style classic bonnet to highlight little faces.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure your child’s head to get the ideal fit.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Choose a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Explorer Panelled Bucket Hats have adjustable ties in the crown to get the perfect fit to your child’s head size with a 4cm range in each hat. By choosing the smallest size of the range, you will get the most wear out of it.
FOR EXAMPLE: If your child’s head measures 51cm, you will want the 50-54cm hat to ensure plenty of future wear. If your child’s head is measuring 53cm, it’s best to go to the 54-58cm as you can pull in the ties to make the hat size 54cm.
BRIM DEPTH - 'Seeker' Sun Bonnet
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|0-3 mth / 38 - 42cm / XXS||4cm|
|3-6 mth / 42 - 46cm / XS||4.5cm|
|6-12 mth / 46 - 50cm / S||4.5cm|
|1-3 years / 50 - 54cm / M||5cm|