There is nothing more classic than a French ticking fabric and this Charlie print is a pretty close match! Beautiful skinny stripes of white and navy with a reverse of solid indigo, you can’t go wrong with this hat!
Bedhead's first foray into ladies hats, and they’ve created a light-and-airy, shapely range for true feminine style. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Vacationer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shied eyes and faces all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim gives a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in eyes, giving a soft movement to the hat rather than that rigid feel of other women’s hats.
While not adjustable, the sizing caters for ladies of all head sizes, available in four different adult size ranges. Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. We’ve designed our ladies hats to coordinate with our children’s hats in the range for matching mum-and-mini style.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear all year round.
- Wide brims with tapered crowns for great style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Generous sizing range to suit teens and adults of all sizes.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure first to get the perfect fit.
Step 1: Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 2: Our Ladies hats won’t adjust like some of the children’s hats do and you’re likely not going to do anymore growing so it’s best to choose a hat where your head size is comfortably in the middle of the size ranges.
For example, if your head is measuring 62cm, you’d be best to get the 60-64cm hat. If you’re right on 60cm you’d need to decide if you’d prefer your hat to be a little looser to accommodate thick hair or a ponytail (60-64cm) or have a more fitted feel (56-60cm).
BRIM DEPTH - 'Vacationer' Ladies sun hat
|52 - 56cm / S
|56 - 60cm / M
|60 - 64cm / L
|64 - 68cm / XL