If the lilac colour or the too-cute dragonflies aren't enough prettiness, the super-special metallic print on the dragonfly wings should take the cake! Add in some spots and tiny flowers and this is sure to be a hit with the girlie girls. Available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Ponytail Bucket.
Bedhead Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight.
All Bedhead hats are made from super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BRIM DEPTH - TODDLER BUCKETS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||4.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||5.5cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|