This hat is a show stopper with a shiny metallic foil print! Squeee!
Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian sun while keeping them completely protected. The classic style is built for comfort and has a fit that is second to none.
Please note: Sizes L-XL incorporate a slot for a pony tail to fit through -- keep that hair off hot little sticky necks! Yes please!
- Bedhead unique 'anti-flop' brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BRIM DEPTH - BUCKET HATS (foam brimmed)
|52cm / L / 2-3 years
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years
|56cm / XXL / 6-12 years
|58cm / XXXL / 13 years & up