For the eagle-eyed star gazers, fans of more subtle pattern and just those who love navy, this starry print is for you! Grey and blue constellations light up the night sky! Available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Classic Bucket.
The Bedhead Toddler Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and is rated UPF50+ providing excellent protection!
Bedhead Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight.
All Bedhead hats are made from super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BRIM DEPTH - TODDLER BUCKETS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||4.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||5.5cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|