These cuties are all lined up and ready for adventures! White duckies on our popular chambray base with a sprinkle of orange, navy and white dots thrown in for extra fun. Available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Classic Bucket.
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect baby sun hat that also converts hat-haters into hat-lovers!
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort - so much that kids forget they're wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
SIZE & BRIM DEPTH:
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||5.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||6cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6.5cm|
|52cm / M / 1-3 years||7cm|
|54cm / L / 3-6 years||7.2cm|